Blue Devil GFS6000 automobile shredders to efficiently shred cars, vehicles and heavy materials
The Blue Devil GFS 6000 series of car shredders are utilised in the heavy-duty metal recycling of automobiles and vehicles.
The body of the twin-shaft shredder with tray pusher is installed at an angle on a sturdy support structure. The material is loaded in the hopper and conveyed toward the cutting shafts by a hydraulic feeding pusher which facilitates feeding and demolition, optimising the efficiency and preventing the “flotation” effect.
The movement of the pusher and of the quick discharge are managed by a hydraulic control unit housed under the pusher support frame.
The cutting shafts are equipped with 4 planetary gears (2 per shaft) and 4 industrial electric motors (2 per shaft) and are equipped as standard with a series of automatic disconnection protectors.
Each of the four motors is powered by an inverter which manages their speed and power.
The car shredders are supplied with the following features:
- Shredder body in a solid, very thick monolithic element
- Large welded steel structure loading hopper
- The operating cycle is fully controlled by a PLC, which manages it according to the workload entering the machine.
- Support scaffolding equipped with walkways and access ladders – Quick discharge for the ejection of pieces that cannot be crushed
- Replaceable walls and armour plates of the machine body and of the pusher made of Hardox 400
- Shaft unit that can be completely removed for maintenance and/or replacement of individual components (shafts, spacer, blade frame)
- Blade fixing using a special system developed by ZATO that allows them to be held on the shaft in extreme stress and load conditions
- Blades made of special suitably heat-treated steel with a profile configuration designed for improved performance
- Removable and replaceable cleaning sectors with induction hardened surface in contact with the shaft
- Induction hardened spacers in the area in contact with the material to increase wear-resistance and extend life
- Supply unit housed in climate-controlled container, which is positioned 6-12 metres from the shredder, safe from impact, damage and dust recirculation
- Electrical panel equipped with HMI panel with operator-editable parameters and selection of the most suitable work mission
- Electrical panel equipped with modem for remote assistance and machine data saving on the Zato web portal
- Wireless remote control for controlling machine operating functions with emergency stop button, manual/automatic position