Blue Devil GF5000 industrial pre-shredders are designed to shred every kind of metals and non-metals
The Blue Devil GF5000 series of pre-shredders are utilised in the metal recycling industry.
The cutting shafts are equipped with 4 planetary gears (2 per shaft) and 4 industrial electric motors (2 per shaft) and are equipped as standard with a series of automatic disconnection protectors.
Each of the four motors is powered by an inverter which manages their speed and power.
The Blue Devil GF5000 industrial pre-shredders are supplied with the following features:
- Shredder body in a solid, very thick monolithic element
- Sturdy welded steel structure loading hopper
- Shredder body support scaffolding equipped with a tilting chute to change the unloading side of the processed material
- Internal machine body coating in Hardox 400
- Shaft unit that can be completely removed for maintenance and/or replacement of individual components (shafts, spacer, blade frame)
- Blade fixing using a special system developed by Zato that allows them to be held on the shaft in extreme stress and load conditions
- Blades made of special suitably heat-treated steel with a profile configuration designed for improved performance
- Removable and replaceable cleaning sectors with induction hardened surface in contact with the shaft
- Induction hardened spacers in the area in contact with the material to increase wear-resistance and extend life
- Management in automatic mode of shaft speed and shut-down via PLC.
- Supply unit housed in climate-controlled container, which is positioned 6-12 metres from the shredder, safe from impact, damage and dust recirculation
- Electric motor and drive and control inverter which guarantees system efficiency of over 90%
- Automatic reset torque limiting couplings to protect the gears, suitable for transmitting high torques with maximum reliability
- Electrical panel equipped with HMI panel with operator-editable parameters and selection of the most suitable work mission
- Electrical panel equipped with modem for remote assistance and machine data saving on the Zato web portal
- Wireless remote control for controlling machine operating functions with emergency stop button, manual/automatic position
- Easy installation (10 days max.) and transfer (6 days max.)